Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dead Week?

Happy dead week. That's a term now I guess. I had never heard it before but friends of mine the go to other universities are using it and it has it's wikipedia page so I guess it's legit. Anyway, remember when I was whining about my ears? Well, not only did it not go away but I ended up getting sick. Thankfully I fee like I'm starting the road to recovery but still, what terrible timing. My finals break down goes like this:

Monday 7-10 composing personal history
              11-2 Ballroom Dance
Tuesday 7-10 Japanese
Wednesday 7-10 Fund Lit....
Unscheduled  New Testament, Doctrine and Covenants

So they're actually spaced out pretty well. I imagine that I'll talk my unscheduled ones Tuesday and Wednesday or Thursday if I need to. I'm not supper excited though about how I have almost all of them at 7 in the morning but what can you do. At least then I'll have the rest of the day to study. Anyway, I've got reading to do before my last day of my Mon/Wed/Fri classes tomorrow. So if I make it through the next few weeks I'll write later!

No comments:

Post a Comment