Friday, November 30, 2012

So Long November

Well gang, here it is. The last day of November. The last day that I have to be thankful. Just kidding, but after today I'm going to have to find other things to talk about. For today though, for my final post, I'm going to talk about good health. It's one of the things that you don't think about until you're dying from ebola like I currently am. Ok, so it isn't really that bad, just a cold that probably required black magic and an animal sacrifice to summon. Ok, fine, so I'm just starting to feel the onset of potential illness. I'm at the point where my ears have the weird feeling that comes right before a soar throat. Ugh, I hate that. It's like your ears itch on the inside. Anyway, I'm thankful for when that doesn't happen to me and my ears and totally normal and fully functional. And with these wonderful words, I'm going to bed. So I abide you, November, and hopefully  annoying itchy ears adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment