Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Evil Side of Pasta

I just want you all to know that whole wheat pasta is gross. If I had a choice between the two I would choose no past over whole wheat pasta, that's how bad it is. I've got two whole boxes of the nasty stuff, does anyone want it? Maybe I'll just leave it at someone's door or something. It reminds me of one of my favorite commercials  the one where the people pass around the fruit cake until it gets back to the original people. Maybe that is what's happening, after all, someone gave the stuff to me. Ugh, I can't find the ad, but it was so funny.

So, aside from the crazy mission stuff that's been going on here (I know a bunch of people and have some friends that have already started working on their papers) and walking 9 miles to ride in a hot air balloon the most exciting thing that I've done was probably crochet a new stuffed animal. This one is a bunny, at least in theory. I don't think it really looks like one.



Oh, I also just realized that I haven't shown you any pictures of my new apartment. I'll try to get some up soon. In my Doctrine and Covenants class today we had a very interesting conversation about the unrepentant and what will happen to them. I actually learned a lot, I really like my D&C teacher. It's too bad I've already finished all of my religion classes (well, once I finish this semester) since I'd really like to take living prophets from him. Maybe if I have a free elective or something. If I was ever going to take a marriage prep class at school I might take his too. Anyway, I'd get into what we talked about but it would take forever and I don't really want to take the time ( I know, laziness is a sin or whatever) so maybe tomorrow.

On a positive note though, I should be hearing somewhat soon back from the comms department. It's been almost a month now since I turned in my application 

No comments:

Post a Comment