Tuesday, October 2, 2012

So, you all remember the essay I had to write a week or so ago? Apparently it still sounds too unnatural and too educated. Ugh, I was doing some serious complaining earlier today but I think I've my rant pretty much out of my system but if I suddenly jump into it or something, you've been forewarned.

The first presidential debate is tomorrow and I'm actually kind of excited for it. I still have a long, long way to go in the political world to become fully invested and informed, but this is really the first time that I've been emotionally invested in a presidential election.

I discovered something else kind of cool today as well. I don't remember if I've talked about my Doctrine and Covenants teacher here but I really like him, I like his teaching style and he's a fun guy. Well, I discovered him in the Ensign today and apparently, he is also the second councilor in the General Sunday School presidency. So I'm being taught the gospel from one of the guys on the committee that decides how the rest of the church teaches Sunday School. Ha, no big deal right? I thought it was pretty cool.

Oh mom, if you see this I got the package that you sent and even though my curiosity is killing me I have yet to open it.

Well, that's about all I've got today so, see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment