Friday, September 7, 2012

General Blathering

I have good news and bad news. Ok, actually neither of the news is really good or bad, it just kind of is. I've been going to the gym the last few days, which has been great, last year I didn't even set foot in the Field House once. The only problem with that is, now everything hurts. Not really a good plan in general, but particularly not when you walk everywhere and you're taking a dance class. The other bit of news is that open doors seem to be bothering me less. I know, it's a weird thing to be annoyed with anyway but what can I say? I'm kind of weird like that. So I don't know if this means that I'm growing up (like that will ever happen), or just that the door in my room is kind of behind a corner so I don't seen when it's open as often. Either way, just throwing that out there. The only other thing that's been going on is that I managed to catch a cold. It's been pestering me the last few days but I think it should be gone by the end of the weekend.

Nacho Noche was fun. We watched Nacho Libre had Nachos and toast with beans and cheese. Tomorrow I'm also going to register to vote again, yay! It's kind of annoying that every time you change addresses you have to re-register, but whatever.

So, everyone have a rad weekend and I'll be back on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment