Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day Thirty Nine

Day 39 - A picture of your favorite movie.





It came out two years before I was born and it's kind of a goofy Disney superhero movie set in the 30's, but I love it. This is one of those movies that I watched 1,000 times as a kid. I don't know if I saw it when I was older if I would still like it as well, but I think so. I love the music to it too. Also, the bad guy is Timothy Dalton, which is kind of cool. For some reason though, almost no one that I know of has seen The Rocketeer, which is really too bad, considering how incredible it is. If you haven't seen it, which chances are you probably haven't, you should really change that. Just remember that it's Disney, and a kid's movie (although I'm pretty sure this is one of Disney's best movies, if not the best), and came out 20 years ago. If for some crazy, unthinkable reason you end up not loving The Rocketeer, at least you can hear its fantastic theme. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment