Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day Forty

Day 40 - A picture of your favorite Disney character.


Well, I sort of just told you that my favorite movie was a Disney movie, so naturally that would make my favorite character Cliff Secord, the main character in The Rocketeer. 


[the-rocketeer01.jpg]


I suppose though that you all want me to pick some Disney princess or an animated character. Hmmmm.... 





Ariel is my favorite Disney Princess. I don't know why, she just is. For a while I was thinking maybe Bell, since she is probably the one with the most personality, but no, it's Ariel. Maybe it's because she doesn't have any real life threatening or catastrophic problem she wants to solve. She's already a princess and her Dad's favorite, she has a great voice, she has friends, and she gets along with the mer-people I suppose. She has a pretty good life, she just knows that she would be happier somewhere else and she peruses that. That and like every teenage girl who has ever seen The Little Mermaid, I love the music, particularly "A Part of Your world".  

No comments:

Post a Comment