Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day Thirty Eight

Day 38 - A picture of the best part of your day.



I have no idea who these people are but I didn't have a picture of what I wanted, so these people get to represent it.


I don't think that I have one particular thing that happens to me every day that I would say is my favorite, but if I had to pick something that happens frequently then I guess I would choose on Tuesdays and Thursdays when Andrew, Derek, Karoline (if she isn't busy) and I have an hour before our various classes. We always talk about the most random things, like Mama Ray and the wheelchair race, or last Thursday when Karoline's backpack was stolen by a crazy, old, homeless, samurai, ninja. Also Karoline's hand became a spider and I think Andrew was Batman. Tuesdays and Thursdays are also always the days where there are random fairs or events going on. We've gone to I think two of those. Andrew and I always talk about the stock market too, which makes me feel both cool and nerdy at the same time.    

No comments:

Post a Comment