Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day Six

Day 06 - A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.




I don't know why, but for some reason when I was trying to think of someone that I would want to trade places with for a day the first person who I thought of was Jimmer Fredette. Maybe it's just because I keep hearing about him, maybe it's because I'm just excited to go to BYU, or maybe it's because even though he's kind of famous, which would be awesome for a day, he isn't like super famous to the point that you are constantly being stalked by crazy fans and paparazzi. Whatever the reason though, that's who I pick. I think I'd pretty much just play basketball all day. It would be fun to be super awesome at it and then when I did something cool, whoever was watching us would be all like "ohhh, you just got Jimmered!" and I could think "oh yeah, my name is now a word associated with being more awesome than you."  At least, for one day. The next day I would be back to my normal self and I'd be all humbled again  the second I tried to play basketball. 


Also, being him would be pretty cool. 





You know, they tried to name a street after Chuck Norris in Washington DC, but they ended up having to change the name because no one can cross Chuck Norris and live.    

No comments:

Post a Comment