Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day Seven

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.



My most treasured items are those that document personal history. Particularly my own personal history or the history of others that I care about. Whenever I have to answer that question "What you you save in a fire" it's this stuff. One of the reasons that I'm so eager to protect it (assuming of course that that the people are safe) is that a lot of it can't be replaced. Things like journals and photos, if those are destroyed they are gone forever. The main reason I treasure these items though is because they document history about myself and the people that I care about.  They show me who they were, how they've changed, and where they're going.  Even if it's just my own history, I can still reflect and learn from it, and it helps me to remember things that I might have otherwise forgotten. 


In this picture are just a few of the things that document my own personal history: journals, photo albums, newspaper articles, yearbooks, and certificates and awards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment