Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day one

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


Here I am as a super hero. I'm the cool one with the cape. My friend drew this of me and some other friends of ours, its what we would look like a super heroes. If your interested, you can find this picture and more if his art here, on his deviant art page. http://rondell.deviantart.com/


                                                            Here's a normal picture of me.
 And 15 facts: 

 1) I'm named after other people. April comes from April O'neil, the reporter girl from the ninja turtles and my middle name, VeNae comes from my maternal grandmother.  
2) I have a somewhat large extended family, with over 30 cousins. 
3) I'm a senior in high school. 
4) I don't like cooked fruit so I don't eat baked apples, apple sauce, and most cobbler and pie. 
5) I'm the second kid in my family, out of 4 kids. 
6) In my house we have a pet cat, rabbit, 2 mice, and we had a fish but it recently died. 
7) I'm the Historian from my high school's drama club. 
8) I'm the secret leader of a revolution against text talk. http://humansopposedtotexttalk.webs.com/
9) I'm LDS.
10) Even though I'm still in high school, through running start I'm also in my third quarter of college.
11) My favorite flavor of ice cream is strawberry, but I don't like to eat it all the time. 
12) I'm a night person and typically stay up way to late. 
13) My weird friends and I like to assign different people we know to different roles when ever we watch a movie/ tv show, read a book etc. 
14) Although I haven't done it for a while, I enjoy hanging out at the park and rolling down the hills. 
15) I had a surprisingly difficult time coming up with 15 facts about myself. 
                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment