Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day Two

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.


We tried taking this picture together last year. It kind of failed but I still think it looks kind of cool 

Aside from my family, my friend Riley is the person that I've known the longest that I still regularly associate with. We met when we were 8 so I guess we've know each other now for about 9 1/2 years. We go to church together, and we  used to go to school together, and now we're both in drama. We're also neighbors, he lives just a street down from me (which means that I get to pester him a lot), and we "own" the park in between our streets.Next year he'll be going to Utah State, which means that he'll be I think an hour or two away but that's still a lot closer than the 14 or 15 hours away most of the people I know will be! 
Here's a better picture of what he actually looks like. 
The creeper in the background is my little sister. I don't know exactly what she's doing. 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment