Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Don't Worry Be Happy

Oh my lanta friends! Why is there never any time to write anything! I promise that I will write you first next week! This week was fantastic! We were able to pick up 6 new investigators and one of them even came to church. We also tracked into a less active that has been looking for the church and hey look, it just came to you! We were able to do a lot of service this week as well, including vacuuming up dirt from a person's yard. I know, that doesn't make any sense but you know, that's the service that they wanted us to do so we went with it! We spent some fun time out in Chappy this week and Charles is now totally off of coffee and making his way quite well towards his date. This is the last week of the transfers and now that Monday p-day is no longer a thing I might get to write you next week from a new area! But you never know, they do say, go south die south and so far it's been true to its word! #greaterthanorequalto5transfers. By the way, are hashtags still a thing? If they aren't I'll just use them occasionally to annoy Autumn but that's it. =D 

As for a spiritual thought this week, I really liked what I friend sent me so I 'll just send that to you! 

"I feel like people get lost when they think happiness as a destination. We always think that someday we’ll be happy. When we get that car or that job or that person in our lives who will fix everything but what people fail to realize is that happiness is a mood and it’s a condition. NOT A DESTINATION. It’s like being tired or hungry. It’s not permanent. It comes and goes and that’s okay. And if people would think that way then they’d find happiness more often." 

Be happy! But if you're not happy 24/7 don't worry, that's ok! Happiness comes when you're not expecting it and it's the moments of joy when we realize that we really are happy, and happier than we knew! 

Anyway, sorry this is so short! Love you all and talk to you next week! 


April

No comments:

Post a Comment