Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Your Mom Goes to College

Happy Halloween!

So I have to say that I was a little disappointed by the lack of people dressed up on campus this year but it might also have been because my classes are much earlier this year than last year so people might just not have been out and about yet. I'm lame and couldn't think of a good costume, or rather didn't really think about it until like the day before Halloween so I ended up dressing up as "Your Mom". You know like... your mom goes to college or whatever. It was an alright costume I guess and at least I made some sort of effort ish.

I celebrate Halloween I went that evening to a scary story reading and then watched the first season of Marble Hornets. I should probably watch the second season of that some day. I started watching it not this past summer but the one before but it was coming out at the same time and was going to slow to hold my interest. Now that it's done (I think) it seems like a good time to pick up on it again. My roommates and some kids from our ward were also watching the 6th Harry Potter and I watched the end of that with them.

So yeah, here it is, the last day of October. I don't know why but for some reason it feels like the months have been dragging on. Not in a bad way or anything, just that they are seeming to last for a long time. So I'm always kind of excited when a new one starts. At leas until I remember that that means my rent is due again.

No comments:

Post a Comment