Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Hobbit

The new Hobbit movie comes out on Dec 14! I just saw the new trailer for it and let me say, it is looking pretty awesome. I'm sure that it will be amazing regardless, but I would prefer if it didn't have too much foreshadowing to the Lord of the Rings in it because I feel like that didn't really happen in the book, but then again, maybe not. I haven't read it in a crazy long time. Actually, I think that I might have only read it once. Yeah, I don't remember reading it more than once. I should defiantly if I have time read it before the movie comes out. I remember last year Sherlock Holmes was coming out right in the middle of December and it correlated perfectly with the end of the semester so I was able to go see it at midnight on the day that I took my last final. It would be awesome if I could do that again, but I'm not sure what the last day of the semester is this year, or when my finals are. I'll have to check.

Speaking of movies, for my culture credit tonight I'm going to watch Princess Mononoke. As much as I was complaining about Japanese the other day, it is pretty cool that I get to watch anime for culture credit. Another option we have for culture credit down the road is attend a sacrament meeting in Japanese. I guess that you could go to all of church, but sacrament is all that you have to go to. I'm sure that I wouldn't be able to understand half of what they were saying though. Is there even a Japanese ward in Provo? I think there might be because of the language housing place. I'll have to see. Anyway, if that goes well I'll let you know how it goes.

Hey, I just realized that my birthday is in two weeks. What should I do for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment