Sunday, June 26, 2011

First Week done!

Now just seven more to go.
Yesterday I went to my cousin's wedding, which was pretty fun. I saw some relatives and met some new ones, including quite possibly the cutest little baby ever. I'm glad I went, even though that means now that I have a bunch of reading to do today. Thankfully my prof told us he only expects us to "read for the forest, not for the trees" and that it's more about understanding the big idea and he doesn't expect us to be reading every page. So after church today there is going to be some serious "for the forest" reading going on.
   I've also discovered a terrible thing. Before I left for Provo, I decided that while I was gone I was going to work on getting more sleep, which I've actually been doing a pretty good job of. I typically get about 8 hours now, rather than the 5 or 6 I was getting last year. The only problem with that is that now when I do get only 5 or so hours, I'm extremely tired, where as before I was just always in a constant state of doziness.
Soo.... possibly still going to post a big long update, we'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment