Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day Fifty Three

Day 53 - A picture of someone you think is hot.


    I actual had a little trouble with this one. I would think of someone who I though was good looking and then I would Google them to find a good picture, but the more I looked at whoever it was, the more they seemed to look less good looking and more average, until eventually I had to find a new person. It's kind of like when you get your school pictures taken. First you look at your picture and you think "oh, this isn't so bad, I actually looking kind of good!" and then you look at it again and you realize that you only look ok, until finally you hate your picture and want a new one. I'm pretty sure that when you're looking at hot guys, that's actually the opposite of how it's supposed to work, but I don't know, maybe I'm just weird or I just have weirdly high standards. 
     The other kind of crazy thing that happened when I was looking for people for this, was that after I eventually picked a few, I laid them all out on my desktop to see who I like the best, and they all pretty much looked the same. So, I guess I have a type and I never even knew o.0 
Here are the top three 


Christian Bale 



Milo Ventimiglia



Lee Pace

Although after seeing Pushing Daisies I think I would describe him more as adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment