Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day Twenty Nine

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile


Didn't I already do one just like this? 



        This was Halloween of 2008 I think. Guess what year of high school this was! Scott is in love with Mountain Dew, so whenever we have some we like to hide it from him and stuff. I'm pretty sure what happened here was that we told him that he couldn't have it unless he ran like a mile or something. So he jumped on this.... exercise deal and went at it for a minute or two. This was the first time Hillary, Scott, Katy and I got together for Halloween and the first time we watched this weird anime where a dragon turns into a jeep. I don't remember what it was called, but it was strange. 



     This happened this year at the beginning of April. Katy, Hillary, and I went to the local Cherry Blossom Festival and we wanted Scott to come with us but he decided he was too lame and was going to to stay cooped up in his basement and torture himself by watching the human centipede. So when we took pictures of ourselves in kimonos, we just pretended he was there. In the first picture Katy and I are linking arms with invisa-loser Scott, and in the second picture, Hillary and I are laughing at him. I think we ended up leaving him in the city.    

No comments:

Post a Comment