Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day Twenty Eight

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.


Hmmm, well, I covered the only thing that I'm really actively afraid of on day eighteen. Sure, I get freaked out when I decided to watch Marble Hornets late at night or something like that, but I'm not like always afraid of spiders or have some other kind of long term continuous fear, at least not that I can think of. So I guess I'll just have to put up something that I don't like and even though I won't go tearing off into the night when I see it, I'm not really fond of it at all. 


Birds, what is wrong with them? They give me the creeps. The "pretty" birds that are more rare are alright but the commoner ones, like pigeons are just eerie. I don't know what it is about them exactly that I don't like. I guess mostly just that they're so weird and gross. Like I said earlier, I'm not afraid of them. If I walk outside and see a bird I'm not going to start freaking out, I'd just rather not have them be around me. So if you have a pet bird, congrats, I hope you enjoy it. Just don't expect me to hold it or anything.   

No comments:

Post a Comment