Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day Four

Day 04 - A picture of your night.


Unfortunately, I spent most of my weeknights studying or doing some other kind of homework. Typically in front of my fireplace, but also possibly in my room or on the computer, depending on how late it is and what I have to do. 
My weekends vary per week but if I'm not at home relaxing I'm typically at a friend's house having wacky adventures and occasionally I even venture to a dance or some other type of crazy social event.




This is the study zone. Yes, I did take this picture during the day.


 This is where the wacky adventures typically occur and yes, 
occasionally fake guns are involved. 

2 comments:

  1. ... Who's gun is that?
    ...
    cause, it's not MINE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Alexander Gun. It came from my house. That was the day we were going to hold Josh's cat ransom but ended up just watching Degrassi.

    ReplyDelete