Saturday, March 1, 2014

100 Days of Happiness

So I saw a thing on Facebook the other day where is was like, "Are you cool? Come up with 1 thing that makes you happy for 100 days." And I decided, "Hey, I'm pretty spiffy. And I haven't randomly done one of these things since the countdown to my high school graduations, so why not.?" So here we are, why not. It'll give me something to post about on the poor neglected Jean Grey here. And so with that I give you...

Day One.

Today I made a list of 100 works of literature that I have read and enjoyed. Aaron said that he didn't know any good literature so I told him I'd give him 100 to read in the next three years. I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it away so I don't have that to offer and I don't remember exactly what was on it either, bummer. But is was fun to come up with. This is a picture I took my senior year of high school as part of a line study in my photography class. Some of the books in the piles are on the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment