Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day Fifty

Day 50 - A picture of your most frequented place.


Grey Wolf Hall at the Community College 


Signing the wall in the ex-costume room at my high school. I guess I don't have a picture of just the school. Too bad this isn't last year, I must of taken a thousand pictures of the school as Yearbook Assistant Editor. 

 
Well, here's the welcome sign to the school. I guess that's the best I can do. 


School is defiantly the place I frequent most. I go to the community college almost everyday obviously for classes, and even though I don't take any classes there I still end up at my high school all the time for drama rehearsal or meetings, sports, assemblies, senior stuff etc.Sometimes I feel like I spend more time at school than at home and sometimes, like towards the end of the play, it's probably true.  

No comments:

Post a Comment