Monday, May 9, 2011

Day Twenty Six

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.




I got this two years ago, almost to the day ( I got it May 2nd) from a friend who I thought I would never see again. As it turns out, we did see each other again for almost two whole years. But now, ironically, our roles are reversed and what with my going away to school soon and his suddenly getting a life that involves a serious, time demanding schedule, we're in a way back to where we were two years ago, and the chances of the two of us really seeing each other and spending time doing crazy things together again has greatly diminished. Also, it makes me stand out, which is nice, and I got this my sophomore year, which as we already discussed was one of my favorites.    

No comments:

Post a Comment