Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day Twenty one

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.


Well, this is kind of a dumb question. If there was something that I wanted to forget, then why would I have a picture of it and why would I want to remember it by posting it here. Also, I'm not real big on forgetting. I kind of follow the Momiji philosophy (any of you that know Fruits Basket) that you shouldn't forget any memory because it will help you in the end. His exact quote is "But I think... I want to live with all my memories. Even if they're bad memories. Even if they're memories that only hurt me... that I'd rather forget. If I keep them and keep trying, without running away, then someday I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me. I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget." 


So, with that being said, here is my picture 



If I could chose one thing to forget, it would be fear. Fear of failure in particular. I would love to be able to give myself to courage to attempt to tackle any obstetrical without unneeded doubt or hesitation. That would be fantastic. Being nervous is just about the worst thing ever!   


"Fear is nothing more than a feeling. You feel hot. You feel hungry. You feel angry. You feel afraid. Fear can never kill you. Purge your mind of fear and believe in yourself. Without that belief, I can do nothing with you." 
                  ~ Chiun 



No comments:

Post a Comment