Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day Twelve

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.


literature
I love good literature. I particularly enjoy fiction but I've read a good deal of interesting non-fiction too. I even like informational text, assuming that it's a subject that I'm interested in. Actually, that's something else that I really enjoy. I love reading just plain old stories but I also love when I'm reading about a subject that I find interesting, usually for school, and I can feel myself learning about it and understanding the concepts. After a few weeks I can look back and see all the things I've learned about the subject and how much I know now. Like when you finish reading a textbook and you just look at it an think to yourself, "I read all 500 pages of this book and actually know about this subject now!" When you can really see your growth and comprehension in a subject, I love that too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment