Friday, April 22, 2011

Day Nine

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.





I guess that it's sort of cliche to say that the person who has gotten me through the most is Jesus, but it's totally true. I guess that I wouldn't really consider myself super crazy religious but I do go to church almost every day and I do it because I want to, not because I have to. I know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and is watching over me and that He will be there for me whenever I need help. I'm very grateful for that knowledge and the knowledge that His son was willing to go through the atonement for me. So that even though it won't always be easy, I will always be able to get up and try again and I will always be loved unconditionally and forgiven for my mistakes . Having the companionship of the Holy Ghost, the power of the Priesthood, and all the knowledge and blessings associated with the restored gospel have gotten me through more than anything else in my life than I can possibly think of.       


[ComeFlwMe.jpg]

No comments:

Post a Comment